Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
The Account Director position is a senior member of the DX team and provides strategic guidance, client relationship management, and delivery oversight. The Account Director leads a cross-functional team; making sure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the very highest levels of quality. Responsibilities include: leading and developing the team, client P&L, relationship building, marketing strategy, and campaign development/management and business analysis.
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Analysis
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Creative Agency
- Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement products to help achieve client goals.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations to clients.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
- Manage overall agency /client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives.
- Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Create and present new client opportunities to drive agency revenue.
- Effectively Manage Team
- Manage a team of marketing professionals and several interns.
- Use managerial strategies to mentor staff at all levels.
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
- Assist in the training of new staff and interns.
- Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain and improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales opportunities.
- Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound and on point.
- Contribute to the Firm
- Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables.
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 15 office holidays
- Awesome office – huge converted schoolhouse overlooking the Hudson River. Bright, sunny, open, pinball machines.
- 3 kitchens stocked with free snacks (probably too many), sodas, coffee, tea, etc.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Regular office happy hours, dinners, and parties.
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.