DXagency is looking for a Creative Production Manager to act as a liaison between our account teams and design/video department. The position is located in Edgewater, NJ.
The right candidate will play a key role in helping the team run efficiently and productively. He or she is a team player, has strong communication skills, highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Field new design requests (by attending all kickoff meetings and client calls) and changes to existing projects to ensure all feedback is clear and the design team can execute
- Manage high-level project timelines to understand design team capacity and follow up on those deadlines
- Understand design needs in order to work with account team to finalize internal creative briefs
- Track project performance to understand changes to deliverables, timelines, hours, etc.
- Send weekly overview to identify impending due dates and new project requests
- Understand hours estimates (with guidance from Producer and Art Director) to accurately assign hours and create timelines
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to communication, advertising, marketing or design
- 5+ years experience, preferably in a small-mid size creative agency atmosphere
- Experience with project management software, Google Docs, and Sheets, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of design process a must
- Design skills a plus
- Account management experience a plus