Digital Media Buyer - Planner
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
The Digital Media Buyer/Planner is responsible for the execution of paid social media and digital activations from inception to final reporting. The candidate is organized and possesses excellent communication skills within the organization and to clients.
The role focuses on planning, buying, launching and flawlessly optimizing campaigns for a variety of clients with differing KPIs. This is an immediate opportunity.
- Creation of plans from start to finish
- Campaign reporting and budget tracking
- Meticulous optimizations to ensure success
- Campaign launches and ad trafficking
- 2-3 years of experience in paid social including knowledge of platforms, creative opportunities, and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work as a member of the DX team
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to pivot between multiple projects and opportunities.
Some Perks of Working at DX
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is more than their title and can contribute in any department. From coordinators through partners, everyone is involved in the creative process.
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- 10 office holidays
To apply, please click below and send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now View Other Listings
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.