Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job!
Who We Are:
DXagency is a full-service digital strategy and engagement agency located in Edgewater, NJ. We are dedicated to helping
brands drive measurable results via the most original, strategic, and creative solutions possible. Our client list
ranges from some of the top brands in entertainment to sports, CPG, fashion, and finance companies.
DX has a fun, fast-paced working environment in which all team members contribute to projects from inception to
fruition. We ask that all our employees work hard and truly care about their clients…in return, we offer competitive
salaries, great benefits, unlimited pinball across 20+ machines, tasty snacks, free lunches, and fun company outings
(usually involving alcohol). If this environment sounds right for you, keep reading.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking to hire an inspired team member to join our fast-paced, energetic development team based in Miami, Fl. We
are seeking engineers that truly understand the WordPress CMS at its core and have a proven track record of building
custom WordPress solutions at the enterprise level. Projects range from analytics dashboards, social monitoring
applications, traditional landing pages, email and data collection campaigns, sweepstakes and e-commerce websites, etc.
• Participate in ideation with Account Marketing Teams & Clients.
• Participate in design, planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
• Create websites from start to finish.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams to help keep the agency up to date on marketing and technology trends.
• Monitor live websites for issues and work with the development team to fix.
• WordPress knowledge (modifying existing theme templates/plugins – Not Page Builder designer please)
• Strong understanding of UX and UI Design Principles for websites and mobile apps.
• Knowledge of web security best practices
• Experience with GIT, and ability to maintain a project with multiple contributors and version control.
• Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues
• Proficient in building email templates utilizing HTML and CSS and unique email techniques that would accommodate
support of most email clients.
• Enthusiasm for working in an organization where change is frequent, structure is evolving, and flexibility, teamwork,
and good humor are absolute necessities.
• Multilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal, is preferred (Not Mandatory). Portuguese as an addition
would be seen as an advantage
• Knowledge of primary SEO elements and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, structured data,
tracking pixels, click events,
• A/B Testing, and metadata.
• Familiarity with WooCommerce Website Development
• Familiarity with Liquid programming language for Shopify preferred.
• Experience with marketing technologies such as Salesforce and/or Mailchimp and/or Klavyio
Essential job functions:
• Develop, and implement new websites for various brands
• Update existing client sites
• Identify and provide solutions for technological issues
• Maintain and develop proprietary software
• Understanding of page speed optimization best practices
Additional job requirements: Stay up-to-date on current trends and technologies, Adhere to all usability standards and
• Drive to continually learn and stay ahead of the evolving design and technology landscape
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Desire and ability to learn quickly
• Ability to balance the requirements of multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines
• Self-starting and comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
• Equally strong creative and technical skills
• Superior attention to detail & must be dependable
DXagency is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender expression, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.